Responsibilities include planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget, as well as defining the project’s objectives and overseeing quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Experience working in a live event environment
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with a focus on providing white-glove customer service in a dynamic environment; reliable, self-sufficient
- Proven ability to develop, document and maintain project plans including the design and documentation of detailed process flows
- Ability to manage multi-dimensional projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of leadership and collaborate with a variety of individuals to achieve desired results
- Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry requirements, and demonstrated ability to apply such knowledge to support business needs
- Expertise in the use of Google Suite, including Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Calendar
- Knowledge of project management tools, including Asana and WorkFlowMax is desired
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, constantly changing environment with multiple priorities
Essential Job Functions
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
- Work with management to draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Determine and assess the need for additional project staff and/or consultants during project cycle.
- Maintain direct communication with clients at all phases of the project life cycle
- Set and continually manage project expectations with clients, team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
- Track and report the status of project activities, milestones and project deliverables.
- Lead day-to-day project activities required to execute the project on time and on budget
- BA/BS degree in business administration or a related field
- 3+ years of broad-ranging, hands-on experience in IT project management including resource planning and budgeting
If you are interested in applying for this job, please email email@example.com with your resume attached, and any additional information you think we should know about you.